- Open an Account
Get a loan
- Get a loan
Unsecured Personal LoanUnsecured Loan Cash-backed Car Loan
MortgagesResidential Mortgage Residential Plot Purchase Mortgage Top Up Equity Release Residential Construction Mortgage Residential Plot and Construction Mortgage Special Scheme Residential Mortgage USD & GBP Denominated Residential Mortgage
- Get a Card
- For your Biashara
- For Corporate
- National Amanah
Personal AccountsAmanah Taifa Almasi Account Amanah Student Account Amanah Personal Current Account Amanah Vision Account
Personal LoansAmanah Mortgages Unsecured Personal Financing
Business AccountsAmanah Jenga Account Amanah Business Current Account
Business LoansAmanah Jenga Biashara Loan Amanah Jenga Kilimo Loan Amanah Asset Finance Loan
- Ways of Banking
- About Us
- Investor Relations | National Online Banking NBK Bancassurance Intermediary Limited | Property Sales NatBank | Treasury Services Locate Us
Shariah compliant banking that understands your values and caters to your personal, business and corporate needs.
This easy to operate account is what you need to manage your money. It’s easy to access and you can conveniently do your banking anywhere, anytime, through mobile or internet banking.
This account was created with the female customer and her unique banking needs in mind. From affordable rates to networking opportunities with other women, this account is made for your success.
Amanah Student Account
It’s now much easier to pay your tuition to your school. Designed for the needs of the college or university students, you get to enjoy low rates and a free banker’s cheque to pay your fees.
Amanah Personal Current Account
Easy to manage, affordable with access to loans. This is the ideal account to handle all your money management needs and requires no minimum balance to operate.
Amanah Vision Account
Just as the name suggests, this account carries you through your vision for a secure future for your child. Earn great interests while instilling a lifelong habit of saving in your child.
- USD: Buying: 104.65 , Selling: 118.75
- EURO: Buying: 118.65 , Selling: 137.15
- Sterling Pound: Buying: 139.90 , Selling: 161.61
- Canadian Dollar: Buying: 80.72 , Selling: 92.82
- Australian Dollar: Buying: 73.52 , Selling: 85.68
- Swiss Franc: Buying: 110.01 , Selling: 125.60
- Japanese Yen: Buying: 0.8766 , Selling: 1.0317
- Swedish Kroner: Buying: 9.212 , Selling: 15.736
- Norwegian Kroner: Buying: 9.628 , Selling: 15.480
- Danish Kroner: Buying: 14.342 , Selling: 18.582
- Indian Rupee: Buying: 1.2426 , Selling: 1.7796
- Tanzanian Shillings: Buying: 0.04335 , Selling: 0.05462
- Uganda Shillings: Buying: 0.02648 , Selling: 0.03768
- SA Rand: Buying: 5.2746 , Selling: 9.5225
- Chinese Yuan: Buying: 16.025 , Selling: 18.845
- UAE Dirham: Buying: 28.432 , Selling: 32.496
- RWF: Buying: 0.0976 , Selling: 0.1609