Speech by the Managing Director & CEO, Mr. Wilfred Musau during the National Bank Interdenominational Peace Prayer Day.
- Today we come together as the National Bank family to pray, meditate, have a peaceful place to collect our thoughts on behalf of our beloved Nation - Kenya
- As a Bank we have come from far and we have every reason to thank the Almighty God
- Our Bank is open to all, and we celebrate the cultural diversity of our team members, customers and all stakeholders regardless of where they come from and their beliefs.
- As colleagues let us practice unity and togetherness. Regardless of who we are supporting politically, the only way to move forward is to move together.
- Let us reach out to our Colleagues, Families, Friends and Neighbors and show love as we spread the message of peace.
- I would also like to emphasize on the messages of Security and Business Continuity that have been previously shared among staff.
- Let us keep safe and ensure continuity of all the Bank services during the election period
- Finally, I encourage all of us to pray for societal peace and security during and after elections
- Stay strong and be your brothers’ or sisters’ keeper.