Our Individual Pension Plan helps individuals build retirement savings that will provide income upon retirement.
It is Designed for:
- Self-employed individuals who would like to contribute towards their own retirement
- Employed individuals where the employer does not have a pension scheme
- Occupational scheme members withdrawing from an employer’s retirement benefit scheme.
- Employers with few employees who would like to set up a pension scheme for their employees.
- Interest income: Contributions are invested to generate high returns.
- Tax Incentives: Contributions by members are tax deductible up to a maximum of KES 20,000.00 per month or KES 240,000.00 per annum.
- Transferrable: Pension is not affected by change of employer
- Flexible: Individual can choose retirement frequency of payment and amount
- Duly completed application form
- Copy of National ID
- Copy of KRA PIN
- Passport photo